Kaltura allows Syracuse University faculty, staff, and students to create, store, and manage video. Once videos are loaded into Kaltura, they can be streamed from within any browser. Instructors can embed Kaltura videos directly into their Blackboard courses.
Kaltura is useful for instructors who:
- Want to share recorded lectures with students
- Are using video content in their course(s) regularly
- Want students to be able to review recorded material anywhere, anytime
Kaltura is useful for students that want to:
- Host their videos in a secure library
- Share videos for assignments
- Create videos using their web-cam
- Record presentations using Kaltura Capture
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to set up a consultation on how to effectively utilize Kaltura.